Enroll Your Student
Primary Enrollment Prek-8th Grade
We have created the following steps to simplify the enrollment process. If at any point you need assistance, contact us at 252.999.9713 or email@example.com
1. Complete the tour request form located here: TSA Tour
2. After your submission, our admissions coordinator will contact you to arrange a tour and interview.
3. The Admissions Coordinator will provide the application form once the initial requirements are met.
4. Complete the TSA application (open on January 8th) and pay the $25 nonrefundable application fee (you will pay the fee during the application). Please Note that submitting an application does not guarantee admission.
5. Gather the following materials and submit them to the Third Street Main Office:
- The previous year's Tax Transcript
- Current Health Assessment/Immunization Record.
For students applying for grades 1-8, Include:
- Current school records
- Discipline records.
6. For students in grades K-8, complete the NCSEAA Opportunity Scholarship online. Please note that your TSA application will NOT be accepted without completing this scholarship application. Priority enrollment begins February 1st, with the March 1st, 2024 deadline.
7. All applicants must complete an entrance assessment to ensure they are prepared for academic success at Third Street Academy. Our Admissions team will schedule this along with a family interview once all requirements and fees have been submitted.
8. PreK students must obtain an application from the admissions office and complete a similar assessment.