Primary Enrollment Prek-7th Grade
We have created the following steps to make the process of enrolling very simple. If at any point you need assistance, contact us.
- Call the school office at (252) 999-9713 and set a tour with the admissions coordinator.
- Complete a *TSA application (open on March 6th) and pay the $25 nonrefundable application fee (you can pay that online here, or bring in a check). Submission of an application is not a guarantee of admission.
- Gather the following application materials and submit them to Third Street Main Office: previous year Tax Return, Current Health Assessment/Immunization Record.
- For students applying for grades 1-7, we will ask for current school records
- For students Grades K-7, Complete the NCSEAA Opportunity Scholarship online. Go to www.ncseaa.edu and click on the K-12 grants. Your TSA application will NOT be accepted without this online application completed. Priority deadline in March 1st, 2023.
- All applicants are asked to complete an entrance assessment to ensure they are prepared for academic success at Third Street Academy.
- Our Admissions team will contact you to schedule a family interview. All assessments and interviews will be scheduled after all requirements and fees are completed and turned in.
*To submit a TSA Enrollment Application: Open the enrollment form, fill it out, download it, and send it to Judith Langley at firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you are enrolling your student for Pre-k, email Judith Langley to set up a time to come in and fill out the form in person.